Thursday, January 13, 2005

Bleed

Funny how three words can make you or break you
and yours just seem to break me.
I'm trying to give you this chance to tell you,
to hate me, just tell me you hate me

All that was said you said to be true
But nothing matters now cuz now i'm the fool

*I told myself I’d believe her
Thinking that she'd be too good for games
I fooled myself, feeling my heart drying out
Should have listened to me now


I don’t doubt the way you say you feel
But the actions speak much louder than words
So what do you expect
Put on a smile for you?
So here I’m smiling now, here I’m smiling now

(last chorus)
I told myself to believe you
Thinking that things were too good to be true
I fooled myself, now my heart’s all cried out
Still don’t know what to say
Wish this thought of you wouldn't stay…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home